Our growing family

Our growing family
Just the three of us

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Family visit!

Last week my Uncle Tim and cousin Jamison were in Nashville from Colorado visiting Vanderbilt's campus. Matt and I drove into the city to spend the evening with them. We had fun walking around Broadway street searching for a restaraunt that wasn't blaring country music. Not so easy in Music City. We had a nice dinner and drove around some famous parts of Nashville and ended up at a coffee shop. We had a great time catching up! It was so nice to have some of my family right here in Tennessee! Next up, my dad!
Uncle Tim, myself, and Jamison in the Parthenon

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look so much alike, before I read the comment, I thought he's your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my mom's brother. If you think I look like him, wait until my dad gets here in two weeks! It's me with a mousetache!

    ReplyDelete