Our growing family

Our growing family
Just the three of us

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Short term outreach.

Recently Matt and I had the chance to lead a short term outreach team from Florida. Matt did most of the leading while I stayed home with Liam, but I had the chance to lead them on an afternoon of evangelism in the slums of a nearby town. I love watching Matt in his element. He is such a gifted leader and he did a great job with this team.



Praying before we get started

loving on the residents of a retirement home

Ministry in this great city!

the team from Florida


It was just so refreshing to have this team here. God spoke through us and used us to pour into their lives, but we were also so blessed by them!


COMING UP...
September is just around the corner which means big changes here at the base! The Fall Discipleship Training School starts on September 23 and Matt and I will be staffing the school. I am extra excited for this DTS because my brother Mike will be a student! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and the students!

No comments:

Post a Comment